Ava Grace's Closet: What I Wore : Doctor's Trousers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What I Wore : Doctor's Trousers

These J. Crew Reese pants are about as close to becoming a doctor as I'm going to get.
The colour, which is reminiscent of doctor's scrubs, is not quite green + not quite blue.
Not one I would normally radiate to but I'm so glad I did.
They may be, just maybe, the most comfortable pants I've ever owned. 

top - Zara {last season - cute option here}
necklace - c/o White House Black Market
sunglasses - Tom's
pants - J. Crew "Reese" {on crazy sale right now!}
handbag - Rebecca Minkoff
watch - c/o Daniel Wellington
bangle - Bauble Bar
shoes - Ivanka Trump {sold out - option}
Paging Dr. Liberatore...
a girl can dream.

xo

Linking up with:

Pssst - fun giveaways live here + here.

6 comments :

  1. WOW comfort and stylish!!! looking great .. hugs, Celia M. (HighHeeledLife.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute and I LOVE those shoes! stylish as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last line, lol:) This is such an effortless look and I love comfy pants, hope you are well Susan.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice! it's the piping detail on the side that gives them that extra oomph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pants on you - great color & detailing.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same pants in royal blue! And they are super comfy - so chic on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.