Ava Grace's Closet: Favourites : Aveeno Fresh Essentials
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 30, 2015

Favourites : Aveeno Fresh Essentials

When I get approached to try out a new product, most especially a skincare line, I like to use the product for a minimum of 2 full weeks, preferably for 30 days.
That said, when asked to try the new Aveeno Fresh Essentials line, I did just that.
I have actually been using the entire line (cleanser, day and night cream) for over a month and can I just say? LOVE.

Why you ask?
Well, for starters, the line does the job at a price that I can live with.
The cleanser (which is a scrub = my favourite) is just $12.99, with the daytime and nighttime moisturizers coming in at just $19.99
I am not a lover of strong fragrance, most especially in my skincare and these products are fresh smelling without being overpowering.
All products are oil-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. They are infused with antioxidants and vitamins AND the daytime moisturizer has a solid SPF of 30. It has replaced my need for an additional layer of sunscreen in the morning which is a huge win for me.

Though packaging of a product has no relevance to how well it works, I must say, it looks pretty darn good on my vanity nest pas? 
Definitely worth a try. and also, hide it from your 16 year old.
Available nationwide at drugstores and mass retailers.

Disclosure: I received the products pictured at no charge for the purpose of this review. As always, opinions are strictly my own.

3 comments :

  1. I'm currently using 3 products from this range and love them! Then again, I love all of Aveeno's products lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear a lot of great things about aveeno. used to use stuff for the kids when they were babies, but i haven't tried myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.