Ava Grace's Closet: What Ava Wore : A little Bohemian
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 17, 2014

What Ava Wore : A little Bohemian

If I had to decide on one outfit to put Ava in for the rest of her time as a little girl, this {or a version of it} might be it. 
I just love a skinny jean, perfect white blouse and sandals.
The headband was an afterthought that made it all come together.
Her keeping it on all day was a bonus.
As was her making the double peace sign in said bohemian outfit.

headband - borrowed  from mama
blouse - Old Navy {sold out / similiar here + here}
skinnies - Baby Gap {40% off online}
sandals - Old Navy 
Winner of the Anjolee eternity band giveaway is Courtney Bella. Congrats! 



8 comments :

  1. Aww wow, she is so beautiful, I love the eyelet top and gold shoes ;)

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace out Ava! oh my that picture was adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!! .... loving the peace sign photo ....that outfit "NEED" it in grown up style!!! hugs, Celia M. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - could she get any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Susan,
    Very cute photos and sure Ava does have the Bohemian genes it looks like. Like you have a certain spunk of that too...
    Great photos; all of them.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could she BE any cuter? Like Mother, Like daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously?! I want that outfit for ME! Peace out girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are no words for the cuteness! I love my little boo in skinny jeans too! Their little legs look adorable don't they? Ax

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every last one. Thanks so much for stopping by our little blog. xo.